Apply to Train
At The Glauca Rossi School Of Makeup
Information on the payment of a deposit by direct bank transfer will follow on after your form submission
Glauca Rossi School Of Makeup Terms & Conditions
Fees & Enrolment
1) A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to
the condition that the student will attend on the date (the
commencement date) and at the time specified in the
confirmation letter which will be sent to the student upon
receipt of the completed application form together with the
correct registration fee.
2) Registration Fees are not-refundable but shall be
credited against the course fee.
3) The balance of the full course fee should be paid no less
than 30 days prior to the commencement date. Such a fee
should be subjects to the scale ruling on the
commencement date and any increase (which may be
introduced without prior notice between the application for
enrolment and the commencement date) shall be payable
on the commencement date.
4) Upon notification of the commencement date no
variation in the course date will be permitted without at
least one month’s written notice being received by the
Administrator, who reserves the right to change and
confirm another date-subject to availability.
5) All fees quoted attract and are inclusive of VAT (UK
Government Tax) at the current rate. All fees must be
received by the school without deduction, therefore any
overseas/UK bank charges will automatically be added to
the final balance.
6) In the event of a student failing to attend the confirmed
course or complete the course for any reason, no refunds
will be made and no entitlement to a later course will be
7) Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or
cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
8) Students will not be accepted on the commencement
date unless full payment of fees is made. A receipt for
registration fee will be sent with letter of confirmation and
receipt for balance upon receipt for such amount.
Courses commence at 10am and finish at 5pm- Monday to
Friday. Course hours can be varied at the discretion of the
Principal without prior notice.
The School will be closed on all UK public Holiday.
1) It is regretted that due to the possibility of copyright
infringement the use of Video camera and audio recording
equipment is not permitted.
2) As all courses are of a continuous nature, no allowance
for lateness or absenteeism will be made except with prior
consent by the Principal who also reserve the right to
dismiss any student giving justifiable cause for such action.
Her decision in all such a matters will be deemed final.
3) Students will need to practice upon one another.
4 Prints from photo shoots must be paid by the students
directly to the photographers.
5) The Name GLAUCA ROSSI -or GLAUCA -or ROSSI
may not be used in any form of advertising whatsoever,
6) These conditions shall form the entire basis of the
contract between the school and the student. Only the
Principal shall be authorises to alter or waive any of the